Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Done!

All right everyone, here is the finished product for my sister's recipe book to help support 'Baby K' (We don't know his name yet...) Here is the link to my sister Shaina's blog,
http://just-because-i-am-me.blogspot.com/
and here is a copy of her post introducing her book. I'm so excited to buy a copy, she is an amazing cook! I know you will very much enjoy it. Thank you everyone for your support!



"My Recipe Book!!
I just finished my recipe book today!! I sent it through to Blurb and ordered a few copies for myself. So as of today, my book is now for sale! The book is about 8x8 square, and is a soft cover. It has all of the recipes that are posted on my sidebar, plus many others. The book has 98 pages and almost 100 recipes. It includes many color pictures, but not every recipe has a picture. I tried to include as many recipes as possible, without having the book get too expensive.The book is available through BLURB and here is a direct link to the book! The book is priced at $25.95.
(If anyone knows how to make a button that would use the above picture as a link either to my blog, or to blurb, could you let me know!! I'd love to be able to advertise this as much as possible.)
Also, if you click on the blurb link on the right-hand column of my blog, it will direct you to the blurb site to buy the book.
Also, I'm looking for some short testimonials, for those of you who have tried my recipes. When I get the button link set up, I'll make a more detailed post about the recipe book, the recipes contained in it, as well as comments from you, so more people will buy the book. If you are interested in helping me with this, email me your comments at kamyrensmiles@hotmail.com
Thank you so much!! "

1 comment:

Shaina said...

Thanks Shavonne!!! Love you.