Friday, December 31, 2010

Keeping Nancy's neck warm...

I was late in getting my little sister Nancy's Christmas gift done in time, but finished it yesterday, and will give it to her today (today is also the day I will get to meet her new Fiance, Trevor... It's weird that the baby of our family is now engaged!) I made this to keep her pretty little neck warm as she is braving the winds of Rexburg Idaho at BYU-I.

The pattern is: Cashmere Neck Warmer from Luxury Yarn One-Skein Wonders. I have alot of single skeins of yarn, so this is a nice book to try to use them up. I liked the stitch pattern alot.
This picture is a little goofy because Derek was gone to work so I had to take it myself. I added the buttons so it would stay put.

The Cowl, in action...

An up close picture of the stitch pattern. I was happy with how this turned out, and may have to make one for me!


4 comments:

Shaina said...

It's super cute, and perfect for those chilly winds in Rexburg!

Nancy said...

It's seriously perfect! My neck was so warm during FirstNight, Trevor was jealous :)
I'm excited to show it off to my roommates in the 'burg and if it disappears I'll ask them "hey, have you seen Cal?" Because thats what i named it. ...even though its a Cawl

Sharon said...

Cute! I love it... Can you email me the pattern?

Autumn said...

NICE!!!!!!