Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Those shorts are so cute!

Never say that to your husband... about his shorts! Derek got some new shorts yesterday at American Eagle, and when he showed them to me, I blurted out, "Those are really cute!" Not a macho thing to say, so he threatened to return them, as he wasn't into cute man stuff. I immedately ammended my compliment, and told him how manly they were, and I may have said Dude. Anyway, be sure to keep your head enough not to say to a guy that anything about him is Cute.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

true, i just tell darick "i love those shorts, shirt, pants...." instead of saying how i really feel, that he looks cute

kdaygirl said...

HA HA, I guess its not what men think when they are trying something on.
I can just see Jason saying "are these cute enough for me? Can I pull this look off?"

Valeri Crockett said...

That's hilarious. . . I would blurt out the same thing. Thanks for the warning!

courtney said...

I think the next time I see Derek, I will tell him his outfit is cute! :)