Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas crafts

Today, Sam took a 3 hour nap. So I picked up some stuff around the apartment and made these two onesies. The hat I finished a few weeks ago.
I put little Christmas lights that I found in the button aisle on for the decorations. I was so excited when I found them!


The gift onesie I saw at a craft fair and thought I could reporduce it. The Christmas tree I made, mainly to use up the little pom poms that I had originally gotten for the hat.
Poor Sam was pretty patient throughout the photo shoot! Hopefully we'll be able to get our tree put up today. I love Christmas time and love December!

3 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Who needs girls to play dress up?

Shaina said...

very cute!

courtney said...

Awesome hat! Cute onesies...I love Christmas too. I always want to do more and more crafts for Christmas to decorate the house in but I keep putting off that I need to sew some skirts for the girls for christmas first.