Sunday, March 16, 2008

An Embarassing Fact


The other day Derek and I were over at his parent's house watching TV (They have cable! We only have three channels. I talk more about this in future posts) when Charlie's Angels movie, the first one, came on. As we were watching it, I found myself quoting the lines, singing along with the movies songs they have in the background, and in general being a nuisance to Derek who was trying to watch the hot girls. Somehow the script had imprinted itself in my mind and I don't know how! I dont' remember watching the movie over and over, and in fact havent' even seen it for like 5 years!
So, there you have it. Apparently my subconsious' favorite movie is Charlie's Angels. The mind is a mysterious place...

4 comments:

Sharon said...

i love cameron diaz's sweet dance moves, i just watched this the other day on tv... i out instuctions for you on my other comment

Shaina said...

I like the dance dream sequence best.

Autumn said...

Hahahaha- too funny, Shavonne!

I think we remember more then we can imagine...but my problem is why can't I remember what really matters when I need too? teehee

The Girls' Mom said...

Hi Shavonne- Happy to 'read' you here and look forward to coming back :)- Bethany