Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tiny Bubbles

Today I am writing about one of my favorite things: Lush- Fresh Handmade Products.



My roommate Suzanne introduced me to this fabulous line of products and I have been hooked every since. They have all sorts of great fun things with such great names, and some of my favorite products are:

Honey I Washed The Kids Handmade Soap
Silky Underwear Dusting Powder
Snowcake Soap (Smells sooooo good, only around Christmas time)
Smitten lotion
Butterball bath bomb
Honeybee bath bomb
Ma Bar bubble bar
Godiva Shamboo
Ambrosia Shaving Cream (Derek uses only this for shaving now, and it has saved his face alot of hurt)



I love to take baths with one of their bath bombs, melts or bubble bars. The bath bombs will fizz all over until it has melted away, and the bubble bars make such a huge quantity of bubbles. Not to mention, the great scent, soft skin, and color they leave behind. I've taken baths in purple, green, yellow, and hot pink water, with petals, glitter, even a sugar cube.



Sadly,it can become an expensive habit, so I usually only buy from them about 2-3 times a year (Derek stocks me up each Christmas time, he's such a good husband). Some scents can be unusual though. I've gotten a few samples that took some getting use to. Anyway, I thought I'd include a link to their site. http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb



What kind of beauty/bath products do you enjoy? I love trying out new bath and body products, got any recommendations?

2 comments:

Shaina said...

You definitely got me interested. I'll have to check it out.

By the way, my feet were happy as clams yesterday. I wore my new gift all day! Thanks for that. So sweet. You know I love love love socks. Love you too!

Shavonne said...

Yeah, check it out. The bath bombs I usually break in half so I can enjoy the wonderful-ness longer. You're welcome for the gift! Glad they got there already