Thursday, March 20, 2008

Outwit, Outlast, Outplay

You might not get ahold of me Thursday nights at 8pm.

After a long hiatus I am back to watching Survivor again, and boy have I missed the drama, and tears, and plotting! A few years ago we would go over to a friends house, and a bunch of us would watch it every Thursday night, and discuss who we thought would win, and all the strategies. Sadly, they all have moved out of Spokane over the years so I have slacked in my devotion.
But, we have gathered a few of us together, through emails and are back at it, in our own cites. One thing we enjoyed was choosing who we thought would make it to Final Four, before we knew them, by looks, or professions; basically it was a blind choice. I havent' talked with any of the others to get their approval, but I will show my choices:
Joel, Cirie, Mikey, Johnny Fairplay.
I am in last place right now. The other 3 ladies have only one or two down.
As of yesterday the only one left for me was Cirie. Yes, I only have one left, but I"m rooting for Cirie all the way! At least 'til the Final Four... or maybe just one more week...

No comments: