Monday, June 2, 2008

Congratulations to Derek!

I've had a writer 's block the last few days. I've been meaning to post, so you all have something to read when you check my blog, but I couldn't think of anything. Well, I forgot to post about Derek's new promotion!
He got promoted as a PIC (person in charge) at Safeway, which means he is a front end manager. When the Manager, and then Assitant Manager leaves for the day (usually around 5pm) then Derek is the Boss-man of the store until close time. It is an increase in responsibilties and duties, and also a raise! Now, Derek is still going into law enforcement but until then he is excited about his new position. Hooray for Derek!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Congrats to him!

Law enforcement? This is news to me. Wow- interesting.

PS- we all suffer from writrs block every once in awhile. ;)

Sharon said...

Yeah D-ROCK!!

Stacy Pincock said...

That's awesome! A pay Raise is always good, especially when gas is so high:)

kdaygirl said...

Well done Derek, now that u are manager we can run away together. But not really because u have to be there to work so it cant be that far. I will be waiting, big spender!!!

Shavonne said...

Stay away from my man, you home wrecker!

Shaina said...

What? Heath will be jealous.

Good job Derek!