I put this up on my Facebook, but thought I'd put it up here too. Hope it doesn't freak you out to much!
1. I recently gained a not-so-secret Identity: LaFonda.
2. I rarely read the newspaper, or watch the news. Consequently I usually find out about things after it has become old news. I don't mind.
3. I love to have everything clean and organized, but I am not good about keeping it that way. So my place is messy 75% of the time.
4. I am becoming more and more forgetful. I seriously think I'm going to get alzheimer's and am afraid of how it will hurt my family.
5. I make an Amazing apple pie but no one knows about it because I usually eat it all myself, breakfast lunch and dinner! Derek might get one peice of it.
6. If you were to make a suprise visit to my place 9 times out of ten I would be wearing my bathrobe on over my clothes. I'm always cold.
7. I have to sleep with my ears covered. I can't fall asleep if they are exposed because I have a phobia something will crawl in. (Thanks to Kim!!!) I usually pull some of my hair over my ears.
8. I am just realizing I am not as good of a cook as I thought I was. For example, just today I burned my cheese crisp, which is not uncommon for me to do. But I am good at baking, especially goodies.
9. I love Reality TV shows. I have been known to watch: The Bachelor/ette, Survivor, America's Next top Model, Project Runway, Beauty and the Geek, and even (sadly) Farmer Wants a Wife.
10. I LOVE TO READ. Nothing can compare to being totally absorbed in a book, to the point of obsession.
11. I love doing crafts of all sorts. Once a coworker in college nick-named me "Pioneer Girl"
12. During the winter I usually take a shower in the morning, and a bath at night. Not because I am exeptionally dirty, but I when I get cold I'll take a bath. This is when the bathrobe is not quite cutting it. I usually will read in the tub (Favorite way to relax too!) and have often fallen asleep.
13. I am quiet until you get to know me, then when I get comfortable most people are suprised when I speak up and crack jokes.
14. In the 6th grade I couldn't decide between wanting to be an astronaught, or a "Greek Mythologist". For those of you that don't know what that is (I think I made it up), I wanted to study Greek Mythology as a career.
15. If I like a book, I will read it over and over. I have many books that I have read (or listened to) over 10 times.
16. I have my 14-digit library card number memorized. I don't, howerver, have my husbands social security number memorized.
17. I am addicted to the video game The Sims2. I have all of their expansion packs, and can't wait until The Sims3 comes out (Feb 20th!)
18. I wish my hair was redder. One of my fears is that my sister Courtney took all the red-headed children allotment for our family, and I will have none.
19. My dream car is the 1967 Mustang.
20. I won't touch food that has been in the fridge longer than two days, even if it is still good. 21. I have no knowledge or interest in Politics, though I know I should.
22. I am a squirmer. I will fidget, and wiggle for 5 minutes straight then I will let out a sigh and fall instantly to sleep. I can't sleep unless I get all the fidgeting out.
23. I have the best husband. My favorite thing in the world is to be with him on a road trip, or a cruise, or any vacation. He is my favorite person to be with.
24. Sometimes I'll squeeze the toothpaste tube from the top on purpose because it buggs my husband so much (love you babe!)
25. I am very blessed in my families. I come from a large family of 10 kids and we are all the best of friends. I married into a wonderful family that treats me like a daughter and I don't have any hesitancy to call them mom and dad, and my brothers. I married a special man and love the family we have created, and I can't wait until we can add children. And I have collected wonderful friends from church and work that are my extended family. I love you all!
1 week ago